welcome guest
login or register

23rd of September 2014


Comments

Yesterday night I tore down a fireplace, as I'm planning to intall a wood burning stove instead. It was dusty work, and I was listening to a vinyl LP to keep me going. Well, today I returned home after 9 pm, indoor temperature was around +10 degrees celcius. Luckily I have a fireplace in my bedroom so I started a fire there, but that will only make the bedroom warm, not affecting this bigger room so much. I started the music again, thinking that I'll take a daily picture of myself sitting on the floor where the fireplace was, feeling bit cold and bit tired. I was changing my clothes, when the music suddenly worked it's magic... so, this is what happened. I don't feel cold nor tired anymore =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwEgKEA5PqQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwN1vL4ato8

Pages

Add new comment

CAPTCHA
Please reply with a single word.
Fill in the blank.